Our team studied on 48467 reviews available online for Greenworks Blower, chose the finest ones and prepared Greenworks Blower Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal Greenworks Blower from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best Greenworks Blower from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
Best Greenworks Blower
48467 number of user reviews were available online, which we scanned to find the Greenworks Blower. Hopefully, our experts suggestions available in this article will help you find your ideal choice.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 Greenworks Blower
|1||Greenworks 40V (150 MPH) Cordless Leaf Blower||9.6||Buy on Amazon|
|2||Greenworks 40V (110 MPH / 390 CFM) Cordless Axial Blower||9.6||Buy on Amazon|
|3||Greenworks 40V (185 MPH) Brushless Cordless Leaf Blower / Vacuum||9.6||Buy on Amazon|
|4||Greenworks Pro 80V (125 MPH / 500 CFM) Cordless Axial Leaf Blower||9.6||Buy on Amazon|
|5||Greenworks 40V (120 MPH / 500 CFM) Cordless Axial Blower, 2.5Ah USB Battery (USB Hub) and Charger Included BL40B2512||9.6||Buy on Amazon|
|6||Greenworks 24V 330 CFM Axial Blower with 2Ah Battery and Charger 2400702(Blower (Gen 1))||9.6||Buy on Amazon|
|7||Greenworks Pro 80V (150 MPH / 500 CFM) Cordless Axial Blower||9.4||Buy on Amazon|
|8||Greenworks Pro 80V (180 MPH / 610 CFM) Brushless Cordless Backpack Leaf Blower||9.4||Buy on Amazon|
|9||Greenworks 7 Amp 160 MPH/150 CFM Single Speed Electric Blower||9.2||Buy on Amazon|
|10||Greenworks 40V (115 MPH / 430 CFM) Brushless Cordless Axial Leaf Blower||9||Buy on Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- Greenworks 40V 150 MPH Cordless Leaf Blower, 2.0Ah Battery and Charger Included 24252
- Greenworks 40V 110 MPH / 390 CFM Cordless Axial Blower, 2.0Ah Battery and Charger Included 2400802
- Greenworks 40V 185 MPH Brushless Cordless Leaf Blower / Vacuum, Tool Only 24312
- Greenworks Pro 80V Cordless Axial Leaf Blower, 2.0Ah Battery and Charger Included GBL80300...
- Greenworks 40V and Charger Included BL40B2512...
- Greenworks 24V 330 CFM Axial Blower with 2Ah Battery and Charger 2400702Blower (Gen 1)
- Greenworks Pro 80V 150 MPH / 500 CFM Cordless Axial Blower, 2.0Ah Battery and Charger Included
- Greenworks Pro 80V 180 MPH / 610 CFM Brushless Cordless Backpack Leaf Blower, Tool Only BPB80L00
- Greenworks 7 Amp 160 MPH/150 CFM Single Speed Electric Blower, 24012
- Greenworks 40V Brushless Cordless Axial Leaf Blower, 2.0Ah Battery and Charger Included BA40L210...
1. Greenworks 40V (150 MPH) Cordless Leaf Blower
- New GMAX 40-volt 2.0 amp hour lithium ion battery provides more power and longer run time
- Variable speed motor delivers max speeds of 150 MPH
- Extension tube helps increase reach and blower efficiency
- Lightweight design provides easier control over the unit
2. Greenworks 40V (110 MPH / 390 CFM) Cordless Axial Blower
- The GreenWorks 40V system is the largest collection of premium lawn tools withup to 25 or more tools on one battery platform.
- Finish your project with up to 14 minutes of runtime on high with a 2.5Ah battery
- 390 CFM / 110 MPH powers through the toughest debris
- Reduced fatigue with comfort over mold grip, variable speed trigger, and cruise control
- Charger provides full recharge in 75 minutes putting you back to work
- 4-year tool warranty and 2-year battery warranty protects your investment
3. Greenworks 40V (185 MPH) Brushless Cordless Leaf Blower / Vacuum
- Brushless motor provides your tool with longer run time, more torque and more power; This leads to less wear and tear, extending the life time of the tool; 40 Volt G Max and 40 Volt lithium ion batteries are not cross compatible.
- Variable speed offers up to 185 mph to make clean up of major debris easy and efficient; Mulching capability: Yes Mulching ratio: 10:01.
- Blower/Vac capability provides a versatile use to get your yard work done without the need for multiple tools.
- Powerful enough to handle wet and dry leaves
- Tool only compatible only with GreenWorks G MAX 40 Volt Battery models, 29472 and 29462 and G MAX Charger model 29482; For use with 40 Volt 4 Ampere hour (146 Watt hour) battery only.
4. Greenworks Pro 80V (125 MPH / 500 CFM) Cordless Axial Leaf Blower
- Up to 70 minutes of continuous runtime on low speed , 28 minutes on high speed, and 12 minutes on turbo speed with fully charged 80V 2.
- Up to 125 MPH of air speed and 500 CFM of air flow makes blowing through wet / dry leaves and debris a breeze.
- Ideal for yards up to 1 acre
- Advanced brushless motor technology delivers more torque, runtime, and extends life of the tool
- Battery completely recharges in 30 minutes
- 3 speeds with variable speed trigger within each speed setting provides controlled airflow when it’s needed most.
- High quality comfort grip provides superior control and reduced fatigue
- Limited 4 year tool and battery warranty
- Includes: blower, blower tube, 80V 2.0Ah battery, rapid charger, operator’s manual
5. Greenworks 40V (120 MPH / 500 CFM) Cordless Axial Blower, 2.5Ah USB Battery (USB Hub) and Charger Included BL40B2512
- Finish your project with up to 18 minutes of runtime on high with a fully charged 2.
- Equipped with a turbo button for maximum power.
- Cushioned overmold grip for superior comfort and control
- USB port in battery charges all portable electronic devices, including phones and tablets.
- Greenworks 40V cordless axial blower provides powerful clearing performance featuring 500 CFM air flow and 120 MPH air speed.
- Power source type: Battery Powered
6. Greenworks 24V 330 CFM Axial Blower with 2Ah Battery and Charger 2400702(Blower (Gen 1))
- Built with quality and performance in mind
- Variable speed trigger
- Over mold grip
- Includes battery and charger
- Power source type: Battery Powered
7. Greenworks Pro 80V (150 MPH / 500 CFM) Cordless Axial Blower
- Finish your project with up to 45 minutes of run-time with fully charged 2.
- Incredible power and performance, with blowing force of 150 MPH maximum air speed and 500 CFM maximum air volume.
- 20% more air speed versus previous model.
- Trigger-activated variable speed control with cruise control provides controlled airflow when it’s needed most.
- Quickly swap jobs with the interchangeable 80V battery; works with all 80V Greenworks products.
8. Greenworks Pro 80V (180 MPH / 610 CFM) Brushless Cordless Backpack Leaf Blower
- Up to 580 CFM / 145 MPH makes blowing through dry/wet leaves and debris a breeze
- Brushless motor delivers gas equivalent performance
- Variable speed trigger and turbo button delivers on-demand power
- Cruise control for ultimate control.
- Battery and charger not included, 4 Year Tool Warranty
9. Greenworks 7 Amp 160 MPH/150 CFM Single Speed Electric Blower
- 160 MPH wind speeds for helping remove debris and dust from hard surfaces
- Lightweight design for better handling and less user fatigue
- Virtually no vibration when compared to gas blowers
- Convenient cord lock to prevent accidental unnplugging
- Extension cord is not included.
10. Greenworks 40V (115 MPH / 430 CFM) Brushless Cordless Axial Leaf Blower
- Jet fan design delivers 115 MPH and 430 CFM
- Brushless motors are more reliable and deliver more power, longer run-time and longer life than their brushed competition.
- Variable speed trigger with cruise control for optimized control.
- 40V 2Ah li-ion battery and charger included, Compatible battery and charger models 29462, 29472 and 29482.
Greenworks Blower Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Greenworks Blower stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Greenworks Blower in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Greenworks Blower for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Greenworks Blower Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Greenworks Blower in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Greenworks Blower currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Greenworks Blower based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Greenworks Blower before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Greenworks Blower they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Greenworks Blower, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Greenworks Blower before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Greenworks Blower will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Greenworks Blower if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Greenworks Blower on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.