You can trust our selection for Floor Primer Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 53899 reviews for Floor Primer and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for Floor Primer where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Best Floor Primer.
Best Floor Primer
53899 reviews were considered when writing our recommendations for the Floor Primer in this article.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 Floor Primer
|1||Rust-Oleum, Flat Gray Primer 1980502 Painters Touch Quart Latex||9.8||Buy on Amazon|
|2||HENRY W W COMPANY 12237 Qt H336 Bond Enhancer||9.4||Buy on Amazon|
|3||KILZ L211101 Adhesion High-Bonding Interior Latex Primer/Sealer||9.2||Buy on Amazon|
|4||INSL-X SXA11009A-04 Stix Acrylic Waterborne Bonding Primer||9||Buy on Amazon|
|5||Custom BLDG Products CP1 Latex Primer||8.6||Buy on Amazon|
|6||Zinsser 307648 Series Odor Killing Primer||8.6||Buy on Amazon|
|7||INSL-X Products FLB100099-01 TUFFCRETE Floor bonding Primer||8.6||Buy on Amazon|
|8||1 qt Zinsser 260925 White Zinsser||8.4||Buy on Amazon|
|9||1 qt XIM Products 11052 White XIM||8.2||Buy on Amazon|
|10||KILZ Restoration Maximum Stain and Odor Blocking Interior Latex Primer/Sealer||8.2||Buy on Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- Rust-Oleum, Flat Gray Primer 1980502 Painters Touch Quart Latex, 32 Fl Oz Pack of 1
- HENRY W W COMPANY 12237 Qt H336 Bond Enhancer, 32 Fl Oz Pack of 1
- KILZ L211101 Adhesion High-Bonding Interior Latex Primer/Sealer, White, 1-Gallon, 1 Gallon , 4 l...
- INSL-X SXA11009A-04 Stix Acrylic Waterborne Bonding Primer, 1 Quart, White
- Custom BLDG Products CP1 Latex Primer, 128 Fl Oz Pack of 1
- Zinsser 307648 Series Odor Killing Primer
- INSL-X Products FLB100099-01 TUFFCRETE Floor bonding Primer, 1 Gallon Pack of 1, 128 Fl Oz
- 1 qt Zinsser 260925 White Zinsser, Peel Stop Triple Thick Ponding Primer
- 1 qt XIM Products 11052 White XIM, UMA Acrylic Bonder and Primer/Sealer
- KILZ Restoration Maximum Stain and Odor Blocking Interior Latex Primer/Sealer, White, 1-gallon
1. Rust-Oleum, Flat Gray Primer 1980502 Painters Touch Quart Latex
- Use for a variety of indoor and outdoor project surfaces including wood, metal, plaster, masonry or unglazed ceramic.
- Water-based acrylic formula is low odor, resist chips and provides long-lasting protection
- Covers up to 120 sq ft and dries to touch in 30 minutes for quick project completion
- Flat finish minimizes surface imperfections, goes on smoothly and provides excellent base
- Prior to application sand surfaces with 180/200 grit sandpaper, then wash with a degreaser, allow the surface to dry and apply paint.
- Indoor/Outdoor durability
- Increases adhesion and durability of finish coat
- Cleans with soap and water
- Apply to bare or painted wood, metal, plaster, masonry or unglazed ceramic
2. HENRY W W COMPANY 12237 Qt H336 Bond Enhancer
- A specialized liquid latex primer designed for a wide range of uses in floor covering installations
3. KILZ L211101 Adhesion High-Bonding Interior Latex Primer/Sealer
- A good bonding primer is essential to ensure that topcoats adhere to tough-to-paint surfaces.
- KILZ Adhesion is a unique latex primer developed to bond securely on slick surfaces where a traditional water or oil-base primer will not adhere.
- Bonds to tough-to-paint surfaces including Kynar, PVC, Formica, vinyl, glass, tile, glazed brick, chalky paints, glossy finishes, fiberglass and metals.
- Use on most interior and exterior surfaces where a secure bond is critical.
- This is a 1-gallon can of KILZ Adhesion High-Bonding Interior/Exterior water-based Primer in white.
- Use on properly prepared surfaces free of dust, grease, chalk, mold, rust and peeling paint.
- KILZ Adhesion dries to touch within 30 minutes and ready to recoat in an hour.
- KILZ has been making premium primers and paints for 40 years.
4. INSL-X SXA11009A-04 Stix Acrylic Waterborne Bonding Primer
- Premium-quality, acrylic-urethane bonding primer-sealer with unparalleled adhesion to the most challenging surfaces, including glossy tile, PVC, vinyl, plastic, glass, glazed block, glossy paint, pre-coated siding, fiberglass, and galvanized metals.
- Bonding primer for drywall, plaster, ceiling, acoustical tile, wood trim and doors, Formica, ceramic tiles, glossy surfaces, PVC plastic, masonry walls, wood, trim, shutters, masonry, stucco, concrete, cement block, galvanized metal, aluminum, and other challenging surfaces.
- Bonds to “hard-to-coat” surfaces and can be top coated with almost any product.
- Fully cures in temperatures as low as 35 °F.
- 75 – 100 square foot coverage for interior or exterior use
- Low VOC and easy soap and water cleanup.
- Excellent enamel holdout, providing a great base for an even topcoat finish.
- Before painting, review the INSL-X STIX label for proper preparation and application tips.
5. Custom BLDG Products CP1 Latex Primer
- Improves adhesion.
- Seals porous surfaces.
- Covers approximately 300-500 square feet.
- Color: Gray.
- One gallon.
6. Zinsser 307648 Series Odor Killing Primer
- Ideal for use to kill pesky odors on all painted or unpainted interior surfaces including subfloor, wood floors, cabinets, plaster, drywall, metal, masonry, PVC and more.
- Advanced formula designed to eliminate difficult existing odors from pets including urine, food, tobacco, fire and smoke damage.
- Covers up to 100 square feet, dries to the touch in 25 minutes and recoats within 45 minutes for quick project completion.
- Adheres to a variety of glossy finishes or surfaces including glass and ceramic tile without the need for sanding or deglossing.
- Low odor primer works with any topcoat or clear finish, applies white and dries clear for easy application.
7. INSL-X Products FLB100099-01 TUFFCRETE Floor bonding Primer
- High quality, waterborne acrylic formula
- Locks down latent residue
- Ideal for interior or exterior applications
8. 1 qt Zinsser 260925 White Zinsser
- Use on peeling or worn interior or exterior surfaces including wood, metal, concrete and more
- Triple-thick formula penetrates and bonds with cracked or peeling surfaces to glue down edges and fill in gaps for a smooth finish.
- Dries to the touch in 30 minutes, can be recoated in 2 hours and covers between 12-50 sq.
- Creates a smooth, flexible, sealed finish
- Top coat with any alkyd or latex paint
- Water-base primer-sealer
- Interior and exterior
- Seals worn surfaces for a smooth finish
- Outstanding flexibility
- Topcoat with any latex or alkyd paint
9. 1 qt XIM Products 11052 White XIM
- This item is a XIM 11052 Advanced Technology UMA Bonder and Primer/Sealer, 1-Quart, White
- Purpose of use for Painting Supplies, house-primers
- This product is manufactured in United States
- White Bonding Primer/Sealer provides excellent adhesion
- Interior or Exterior use
- All topcoats
- For Tough-To-Paint surfaces: Glass, Tile Formica, Metals, Many Plastics, Wood and other construction materials.
10. KILZ Restoration Maximum Stain and Odor Blocking Interior Latex Primer/Sealer
- KILZ Restoration (formerly KILZ MAX) is a water-base primer, sealer and stain blocker developed with new technology that is formulated to perform like an oil-based product.
- It tackles tough stains including medium to heavy water damage, rust, smoke, nicotine, grease, tannin, ink, pencil, felt marker, pet stains and more.
- Topcoat with latex or oil-based paint.
- Use on properly prepared surfaces free of dust, grease, chalk, mold, rust and peeling paint.
- This is a 1-gallon can of KILZ Restoration Latex Primer, Sealer, and Stain blocker for interior surfaces in white.
- Performance of oil and shellac / Blocks tough stains (heavy water, grease and typical interior stains) and odors.
- Seals strong odors (fire, smoke, pets)
- Dries hard, sands easily – a great enamel undercoat
- Superior adhesion
- Use on: drywall, woodwork, plaster, masonry, brick, painted metal, ceramic tile, glass and most other glossy surfaces.
Floor Primer Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Floor Primer stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Floor Primer in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Floor Primer for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Floor Primer Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Floor Primer in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Floor Primer currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Floor Primer based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Floor Primer before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Floor Primer they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Floor Primer, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Floor Primer before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Floor Primer will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Floor Primer if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Floor Primer on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.