Our team studied on 64773 reviews available online for 4 Bay Raid Enclosure, chose the finest ones and prepared 4 Bay Raid Enclosure Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal 4 Bay Raid Enclosure from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best 4 Bay Raid Enclosure from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
Best 4 Bay Raid Enclosure
Our team scanned 64773 reviews before putting any suggestions for the 4 Bay Raid Enclosure in this article.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 4 Bay Raid Enclosure
|1||Mediasonic HFR2-SU3S2 PRORAID 4 Bay 3.5" SATA Hard Drive Enclosure - USB 3.0 & eSATA||9.8||Buy on Amazon|
|2||Mediasonic USB 3.1 4 Bay 3.5” SATA Hard Drive Enclosure – USB 3.1 Gen 2 10Gbps Type C/USB-C (HF7-SU31C)||9.8||Buy on Amazon|
|3||Mediasonic ProBox HF2-SU3S2 4 Bay 3.5” SATA HDD Enclosure – USB 3.0 & eSATA Support SATA 3 6.0Gbps HDD transfer speed||9.6||Buy on Amazon|
|4||OWC ThunderBay 4 RAID 5 4-Bay External Storage Enclosure with Dual Thunderbolt 3 Ports||9.6||Buy on Amazon|
|5||Sabrent USB 3.0 4 Bay 2.5” Hard Drive/SSD Docking Station with Fan (DS-4SSD)||9.4||Buy on Amazon|
|6||Yottamaster 4 Bay RAID External Hard Drive Enclosure 2.5"&3.5" SATA HDD/SSD Enclosure with 80mm RGB Silent Fan||9.2||Buy on Amazon|
|7||Sabrent 4-Bay USB 3.0 SATA 2.5"/3.5" SSD/HDD Docking Station (DS-U3B4)||8.8||Buy on Amazon|
|8||Syba SY-ENC50104 4 Bay 3.5” SATA III HDD Non-RAID Enclosure – Supports USB 3.0 & eSATA Interface||8.6||Buy on Amazon|
|9||ORICO 4 Bay HDD Raid Enclosure USB External Hard Drive Enclosure Aluminum Magnetic SATA III Disk Storage Case Tool-Free for 2.5/3.5 SSD HDD Support 64TB(4X16TB) for Data Backup NAS Expansion NS400RU3||8.4||Buy on Amazon|
|10||QNAP TR-004 4 Bay USB Type-C Direct Attached Storage (DAS) with hardware RAID (Diskless)||8.2||Buy on Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- Mediasonic HFR2-SU3S2 PRORAID 4 Bay 3.5" SATA Hard Drive Enclosure USB 3.0 & eSATA
- Mediasonic USB 3.1 4 Bay 3.5” SATA Hard Drive Enclosure USB 3.1 Gen 2 10Gbps Type C/USB-C...
- Mediasonic ProBox HF2-SU3S2 4 Bay 3.5” SATA HDD Enclosure USB 3.0 & eSATA Support SATA 3 6.0Gbps HDD...
- OWC ThunderBay 4 RAID 5 4-Bay External Storage Enclosure with Dual Thunderbolt 3 Ports
- Sabrent USB 3.0 4 Bay 2.5” Hard Drive/SSD Docking Station with Fan DS-4SSD
- Yottamaster 4 Bay RAID External Hard Drive Enclosure 2.5"&3.5" SATA HDD/SSD Enclosure with 80mm RGB Silent...
- Sabrent 4-Bay USB 3.0 SATA 2.5"/3.5" SSD/HDD Docking Station DS-U3B4
- Syba SY-ENC50104 4 Bay 3.5” SATA III HDD Non-RAID Enclosure Supports USB 3.0 & eSATA Interface, Black...
- ORICO 4 Bay HDD Raid Enclosure USB External Hard Drive Enclosure Aluminum Magnetic SATA III Disk Storage...
- QNAP TR-004 4 Bay USB Type-C Direct Attached Storage DAS) with hardware RAID (Diskless
1. Mediasonic HFR2-SU3S2 PRORAID 4 Bay 3.5″ SATA Hard Drive Enclosure – USB 3.0 & eSATA
- Support 3.
- One Button Raid Control support Single Drive Mode, Raid 0 (Spanning) JBOD, Raid 0 (Stripping), Raid 1 (Mirroring), Raid 3 (Stripped set with dedicated parity), Raid 5 (Stripped set with distributed parity), Raid 10 (Mirroring + Striping).
- Transfer rate up to 5.0Gbps via USB 3.0, up to 3.0Gbps via eSATA.
- Smart Fan with built-in thermal-sensor, Auto & Manual modes, and 3 speed levels
- Compatible with Mac OSX 10.8 or later and Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7
2. Mediasonic USB 3.1 4 Bay 3.5” SATA Hard Drive Enclosure – USB 3.1 Gen 2 10Gbps Type C/USB-C (HF7-SU31C)
- Newly revised front door with Air In-Take feature
- Support all brand of 3.
- Transfer rate up to 10Gbps via USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type C (USB-C Cable included)
- Support S.M.A.R.T / Power Sync Features
- Support UASP, Smart Fan with built-in temperature sensor
3. Mediasonic ProBox HF2-SU3S2 4 Bay 3.5” SATA HDD Enclosure – USB 3.0 & eSATA Support SATA 3 6.0Gbps HDD transfer speed
- Support all brand of 3.
- Support SATA 3 6.0Gbps hard drive transfer rate.
- Transfer rate up to 5.0Gbps via USB 3.0, Transfer rate up to 6.0Gbps via eSATA
- Support 2.
- Thermal Sensor Built-in, Auto and Manual mode, and ONE Button interface selection to switch USB 3.
4. OWC ThunderBay 4 RAID 5 4-Bay External Storage Enclosure with Dual Thunderbolt 3 Ports
- Two Thunderbolt 3 ports and Dedicated DisplayPort 1.2 port
- Up to 1527MB/s sustained performance
- Includes SoftRAID: robust software for creating, monitoring, and managing advanced RAID sets RAID 4/5/1+0 (10) is available for Mac only at this time.
- Works with 3.5″ or 2.5″ drives — no adapter needed
- User configurable in RAID 0, 1, 4, 5 & 1+16
5. Sabrent USB 3.0 4 Bay 2.5” Hard Drive/SSD Docking Station with Fan (DS-4SSD)
- Read and write four hard drives simultaneously.
- Tool-free installation
- Transfer speeds up to 5Gbps
- LED indicator for power and HDD access
6. Yottamaster 4 Bay RAID External Hard Drive Enclosure 2.5″&3.5″ SATA HDD/SSD Enclosure with 80mm RGB Silent Fan
- Enjoy All Games You Like】Four hard drives can be mounted in this device, support with up to 72TB large capacity.
- See A Visually Stunning World】A 80mm RGB Silent Fan is located between the Translucent Frames on both sides.
- Four Universal 3.
- Powerfully Easy RAID】Supports RAID 0/1/3/5/10/Span/Clone/Normal RAID modes, you can configure multiple RAID modes at the flick of an easy-access switch for your specific needs.
- Wide Project Applicability】Convenient USB3.
7. Sabrent 4-Bay USB 3.0 SATA 2.5″/3.5″ SSD/HDD Docking Station (DS-U3B4)
- Tool-free installation, plug and play.
- Transfer speeds up to 5Gbps.
- Supports four SSD/HDD drives, 2.5”or 3.5,” at one time.
- Backwards compatible with USB 2.0/1.1
- LED indicators.
8. Syba SY-ENC50104 4 Bay 3.5” SATA III HDD Non-RAID Enclosure – Supports USB 3.0 & eSATA Interface
- Supports up to four HDDs in a single unit with a capacity of up to 18TB per drive.
- The Forced Convection Process helps speed up the air circulation and heat ventilation to effectively cool the drive and whole system for stable operation and an extended lifespan.
- No A/C Adapter Required. Direct DC Power Connection to the Unit
- Adjustable cooling fan with 3 speeding setting (low, high, and auto)
9. ORICO 4 Bay HDD Raid Enclosure USB External Hard Drive Enclosure Aluminum Magnetic SATA III Disk Storage Case Tool-Free for 2.5/3.5 SSD HDD Support 64TB(4X16TB) for Data Backup NAS Expansion NS400RU3
- 4 Bay Raid External Enclosure】– The 4 bay hdd enclosure can support about 7 kinds of raid modes, you can use the raid function to combine your hard drive or improve your data transmission rate.
- 64TB Large Capacity Enclosure】– The 4 bay sata enclosure can fits 3.
- Faster Enclosure, 1GB Files for 3 Seconds】– By adopting high quality chip controller, the drive bay enclosure supports SATA III protocol, the data transfer rate can reach up to 5Gbps(MAX), it can backward compatible with USB2.
- Fast Cooling Hard Disk Enclosure】– The drive bay enclosure is make by 4mm thickness aluminum board body and magnetic enclosure door.
- Widely Compatibility of the Enclosure】– The 4 bay sata enclosure can compatible with Windows XP/ 7/ 8 /8.
10. QNAP TR-004 4 Bay USB Type-C Direct Attached Storage (DAS) with hardware RAID (Diskless)
- Direct-attached storage device via USB Type-C for Windows, macOS and Linux
- Use the TR-004 as external storage for NAS backup
- Expand the capacity of your QNAP NAS
- 4 x 3.5-inch SATA 3Gb/s (Diskless)
- Hardware RAID supports RAID 0, 1, 5, JBOD, and individual disks
- Includes a USB Type-C to Type-A connector cable
- Lockable drive Bays.
4 Bay Raid Enclosure Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great 4 Bay Raid Enclosure stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying 4 Bay Raid Enclosure in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect 4 Bay Raid Enclosure for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about 4 Bay Raid Enclosure Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best 4 Bay Raid Enclosure in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best 4 Bay Raid Enclosure currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top 4 Bay Raid Enclosure based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the 4 Bay Raid Enclosure before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the 4 Bay Raid Enclosure they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good 4 Bay Raid Enclosure, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your 4 Bay Raid Enclosure before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable 4 Bay Raid Enclosure will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good 4 Bay Raid Enclosure if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated 4 Bay Raid Enclosure on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.