Our team studied on 55201 reviews available online for 140mm Slim Fan, chose the finest ones and prepared 140mm Slim Fan Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal 140mm Slim Fan from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best 140mm Slim Fan from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
Best 140mm Slim Fan
55201 number of user reviews were available online, which we scanned to find the 140mm Slim Fan. Hopefully, our experts suggestions available in this article will help you find your ideal choice.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 140mm Slim Fan
|1||be quiet! Shadow Wings 2 140mm PWM||9.8||Buy on Amazon|
|2||140mm Case Fan Quiet High Performance PC Fan 140mm Standard Case Fan 3pin 4pin Molex Connector 12V DC Computer PC CPU Case Fan 1000RPM 2-Pack||9.6||Buy on Amazon|
|3||Noctua NF-A14 iPPC-3000 PWM||9.6||Buy on Amazon|
|4||Scythe Kaze Flex 140mm Fan||9.4||Buy on Amazon|
|5||NZXT AER P - RF-AP140-FP - 140mm - Winglet Designed Fan Blades - Fluid Dynamic Bearings - PWM Static Pressure Fans - Gaming Computer Fan||9.4||Buy on Amazon|
|6||Noctua NF-A14 5V PWM||9||Buy on Amazon|
|7||ARCTIC P14 PWM - 140 mm Case Fan with PWM||9||Buy on Amazon|
|8||Noctua NF-A9x14 HS-PWM chromax.Black.swap||8.6||Buy on Amazon|
|9||Noctua NF-A14 PWM chromax.Black.swap||8.6||Buy on Amazon|
|10||Noctua NF-A15 HS-PWM chromax.Black.swap||8.2||Buy on Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- be quiet! Shadow Wings 2 140mm PWM, BL087, Cooling Fan, Black
- 140mm Case Fan Quiet High Performance PC Fan 140mm Standard Case Fan 3pin 4pin Molex Connector 12V DC...
- Noctua NF-A14 iPPC-3000 PWM, Heavy Duty Cooling Fan, 4-Pin, 3000 RPM 140mm, Black
- Scythe Kaze Flex 140mm Fan, PWM 300-1800RPM, Quiet Case/Radiator Fan, Single Pack
- NZXT AER P RF-AP140-FP 140mm Winglet Designed Fan Blades Fluid Dynamic Bearings PWM Static Pressure Fans...
- Noctua NF-A14 5V PWM, Premium Quiet Fan with USB Power Adaptor Cable, 4-Pin, 5V Version...
- ARCTIC P14 PWM 140 mm Case Fan with PWM, Pressure-optimised, Very quiet motor, Computer, Fan Speed: 200-1700...
- Noctua NF-A9x14 HS-PWM chromax.Black.swap, Premium Quiet Slim Fan, 4-Pin 92x14mm, Black
- Noctua NF-A14 PWM chromax.Black.swap, Premium Quiet Fan, 4-Pin 140mm, Black
- Noctua NF-A15 HS-PWM chromax.Black.swap, Premium Quiet Fan, 4-Pin 140mm, Black
1. be quiet! Shadow Wings 2 140mm PWM
- Low-noise operation of up to 14.9Db(a). Air flow – 49.8 CFM. Noise level – 14.9 decibels
- Airflow-optimized fan blades
- Anti-vibration mounting system prevents transmission of vibrations
- Rubberized fan frame minimizes vibrations
- High-grade rifle-bearing technology
- Secure and easy installation with push-pins
- Pwm controlled fan speed through the motherboard
2. 140mm Case Fan Quiet High Performance PC Fan 140mm Standard Case Fan 3pin 4pin Molex Connector 12V DC Computer PC CPU Case Fan 1000RPM 2-Pack
- STANDARD CASE FAN:140x140x25mm 140mm fan quiet silent 12v dc 0.
- 3-PIN CONNECTOR: 140mm 3 Pin connector fan for easy installation.
- ANTI-VIBRATION SCREWS: Besides 4pcs normal screws there has extra 4pcs anti-vibration silicon screws packed together to reduce noise between fan and PC case.
- PACKAGE INCLUDED:140mm long life sleeve bearing case fan x 2 ,Silicone screws x 8, fan screws x 8.
- 100% 90 DAY MONEY BACK : If you are not satisfied for any reason, simply return your product for a full refund, no questions asked.
3. Noctua NF-A14 iPPC-3000 PWM
- Heavy duty cooling fan, 140x140x25 mm, 12V, 4-pin PWM, max.
- Award-winning 140x25mm A-series fan with Flow Acceleration Channels and Advanced Acoustic Optimisation frame for superior cooling efficiency.
- 12V 3000rpm model (41.
- High-speed industrialPPC version for industrial heavy-duty applications that require extreme cooling performance and advanced ingress protection.
- Ruggedised fibre-glass reinforced polyamide construction and IP52 certified water and dust protection.
4. Scythe Kaze Flex 140mm Fan
- 140mm PC fan with standard mounting space, the fan is ideal for computer case ventilation and water cooling radiator.
- Sealed Precision Fluid Dynamic Bearing: the bearing and the spindle are made of high quality compressed metal and are lubricated by a special oil film resistant to temperatures of up to 250C° / 480F°.
- Included antivibration rubber pads covering each corner of frame.
- Newly designed blade and frame contribute high airflow with low noise, ideal thermal fan for computer case and CPU cooler/heatsink.
- Connector: 4-Pin, Dimension: 140x140x25mm, Fan speed: 300±200~1800±10% RPM, Airflow: 16.
5. NZXT AER P – RF-AP140-FP – 140mm – Winglet Designed Fan Blades – Fluid Dynamic Bearings – PWM Static Pressure Fans – Gaming Computer Fan
- DESIGNED FOR CASES: Optimized for maximized case airflow of up to 93.
- FLUID DYNAMIC BEARING: Patented Matsushita design Fluid Dynamic Bearing (FDB) for reduced noise and increased lifespan of over six years.
- PERFORMANCE ENGINEERED: increased airflow and pressure with engineered winglet fan blades and chamfered intake and exhaust.
- CHANGEABLE COLORS: Interchangeable color trim available in blue, red, and white (sold separately)
6. Noctua NF-A14 5V PWM
- Premium quiet fan, 140x140x25mm, 5V, 4-pin PWM, max. 1500 RPM, max. 24.6 dB(A), >150,000 h MTTF
- Award-winning 140x25mm A-series design with Flow Acceleration Channels and Advanced Acoustic Optimisation frame for superior quiet cooling performance.
- 5V 4-pin PWM version (1500rpm maximum speed) with polarity protection for 5V applications with PWM speed control.
- USB power adaptor cable allows the fan to run on devices with USB host ports, power banks or USB power supplies such as those used by smartphones.
- Includes anti-vibration mounts, fan screws, extension cable and OmniJoin adaptor set for connection to proprietary fan headers.
7. ARCTIC P14 PWM – 140 mm Case Fan with PWM
- OPTIMISED FOR STATIC PRESSURE: The fan guarantees extremely efficient cooling, even with increased air resistance, therefore, the P14 PWM is particularly suitable for use on heatsinks and radiators.
- 200 TO 1700 RPM REGULATED VIA PWM: Thanks to 4-pin connector, the RPM can be regulated in a broad spectrum via PWM, noise is kept at a minimum while maximum cooling performance is given when needed.
- MORE EFFICIENT TECHNOLOGY: The motor is powered by a Neodym-Iron-Boron-Magnet ring of the newest generation, which allows the new P14 PWM to run much more efficiently than its predecessors.
- EXTENDED LIFE SPAN: A 10 °C lower motor temperature roughly doubles the life span of a fan, the new ARCTIC motor has a four times longer service life through its low coil temperature.
- TECHNICAL DATA: Fan speed: 200–1700 RPM, Airflow: 72.
8. Noctua NF-A9x14 HS-PWM chromax.Black.swap
- Premium quiet fan, 92x92x14mm, 12V, 4-pin PWM, max. 2500 RPM, max. 23.6 dB(A), >150,000 h MTTF
- Award-winning 92x14mm A-series fan with Flow Acceleration Channels and Advanced Acoustic Optimisation frame for superior quiet cooling performance.
- 14mm slim design is ideal for low-profile 9cm CPU coolers (e.
- 4-pin HS-PWM version for automatic speed control via 4-pin PWM fan headers, broad 500-2500rpm speed range, stops at 0% PWM for semi-passive systems.
9. Noctua NF-A14 PWM chromax.Black.swap
- Premium quiet fan, 140x140x25mm, 12V, 4-pin PWM, max. 1500 RPM, max. 24.6 dB(A), >150,000 h MTTF
- Award-winning NF-A14 design has received more than 100 recommendations from international hardware websites and magazines.
- Square frame with excellent airflow and pressure performance: ideal for use on water cooling radiators or as a case fan.
- 4-pin PWM version for automatic speed control via 4-pin PWM fan headers, 1500rpm maximum speed
10. Noctua NF-A15 HS-PWM chromax.Black.swap
- Premium quiet fan, 140x150x25 mm, 12V, 4-pin PWM, max. 1500 RPM, max. 24.6 dB(A), >150,000 h MTTF
- Award-winning NF-A15 design has received more than 100 recommendations from international hardware websites and magazines.
- 150mm wide round frame with 120mm standard mounting holes (105mm hole spacing): ideal for use on CPU coolers such as the popular NH-D15, NH-D15S or NH-U14S.
- 4-pin PWM version for automatic speed control via 4-pin PWM fan headers, 1500rpm maximum speed
140mm Slim Fan Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great 140mm Slim Fan stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying 140mm Slim Fan in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect 140mm Slim Fan for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about 140mm Slim Fan Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best 140mm Slim Fan in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best 140mm Slim Fan currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top 140mm Slim Fan based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the 140mm Slim Fan before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the 140mm Slim Fan they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good 140mm Slim Fan, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your 140mm Slim Fan before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable 140mm Slim Fan will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good 140mm Slim Fan if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated 140mm Slim Fan on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.